EPA Registered Agent Services For International Clients
United States pesticide law and regulations are complex and can be confusing to companies from other countries. The US regulates antimicrobial products, such as disinfectants and sanitizers, as pesticides under the Federal Insecticide Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA). EPA requires that foreign manufacturers wishing to register their products for distribution and sale in the US appoint a US agent to act on their behalf.
Delta Analytical is the U.S. agent for many international companies and has assisted clients from many parts of the world including Australia, Canada, China, France, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Republic of Korea, South Africa, Turkey and United Kingdom. Let us support your pesticide registration efforts too. Services that are of interest to international clients include:
- Se habla español. Ask for Jennifer Brandon or Cristina Griffin if your company would benefit from regulatory assistance by a Spanish speaking person
- Providing seminars for your company (in English or Spanish) explaining US pesticide laws and regulations
- Assisting with US Customs and import/export regulatory issues, including EPA’s notice of arrival forms
- Working with clients to ensure that they are aware of all due dates and requirements and that all establishment reports and maintenance fees are filed in a timely manner
- Representing clients at meetings and on task forces so that distance is not a barrier to company participation or staying informed