DELTA ANALYTICAL CORPORATION
Delta Analytical Corporation has a proven track record in offering cost-effective, efficient and practical EPA consultant support for pesticide registrations including antimicrobials and biopesticides, pesticide labeling and many other regulatory services. Since 1981, our staff has been providing US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and State pesticide registration consulting services to large and small corporations. We are located in the Washington Metropolitan Area near US EPA and other government regulatory agencies. Our pesticide registration consultants provide clients with a hands on presence in our nation’s capital. Visit our Regulatory Consulting Services page to learn more.
How Do I Know If Delta Can Help With My Pesticide Registration?
- Do you find the pesticide regulatory requirements confusing or overwhelming?
- Do you want consultants with decades of experience to prepare your pesticide application?
- Do you know the data and other application requirements for the pesticide registration you want to file?
- Do you know what PRIA fee EPA will request to process your application and how long processing will take? Can you qualify for a full or partial PRIA fee waiver?
- Are you aware of ongoing Federal and State requirements once your product is registered, and are you daunted by the amount of paperwork associated with preparing 50 state registration applications?
- Is your product subject to Registration Review or data call-in requirements and do you understand how to comply?